Sleeping problem
Iam feeling sleepy but i can not sleep from three days what should i do so that i can sleep peacefully
228 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Hi, if along with that if you are facing problems like feeling low, weakness, interest in other pleasurable activities then you should visit a psychiatrist for proper evaluation and management. Still you feel that other than sleep you haven't any other problems then again you can visit a psychiatrist for same to get evaluation and he can help you by explaining it as well as by other psychosocial intervention like sleep hygiene.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?

This question featured in :

Will benadryl help me sleep Drooling while sleeping Feeling of falling in sleep
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.