Sleep disorder
Recently I noticed my sleep patterns and its like I can't sleep in night like insomnia but after 4:00 am I can sleep and wakeup at 3pm its like I dnt want to sleep in day time bt if I dnt then headache and sleepiness occurs and thn I will sleep any time in day while reading while in a high volume music, travelling, watching tv, in a lecture room while conference. And it includes headache during day. Like I college days I wake up at 7am in mrng and sleep at 4am result headache and sleepiness. I alot of have dreams and used to sleep while sitting Epworth Sleepiness Scale is 12 Please tell is it a medical problem and if yes then who should I consult.

Dr. Sugandha Gupta
Psychiatrist 11 yrs exp Delhi
Hello, Yes you are correct in saying that you require help and a consultation will help you understand the basis behind your sleep disturbances and will help to treat the same. You should consult a psychiatrist for now