Sleep disorder
Hello I work in night shift 7pm to 4am I sleep around 5am but I hardly sleep I tend to woke around 9am to 10 and I don't get sleep.after that how much ever I try, that causes me neck paid headache every other day due to lack of sleep, please help

Continuous night shift will lead to disturbed sleep cycle which manifest in form of Unrefresh sleep, headache and other mood symptoms.. Avoid caffeine products, avoid sun light while leaving your office and avoid continuous night shift
consult me on practo
You can be helped with sleep hygiene and few medications Your headache and all can too be addressed 
consult a psychiatrist or visit me here direclty via practo
You can be helped, consult a Psychiatrist
you can consult me online on practo