Sleep after morning walk
I go for morning walk for about 2-2.5kms and we i return back home i feel very tired and some times the whole day goes very drowsy. Some times i tend to sleep while traveling.This has been happening for a month now. I've Increased my walking distance slowly only so that my body gets adapted to it. kindly suggest.

Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
General Practitioner 12 yrs exp Delhi

Cap Pan D once daily before breakfast.Enerzal powder - one spoon in one glass of water , drink 1-2 litres in a day.Drink packed juices like real and tropicana.Lemon water as much as you can.Coconut water as much as you can.Plenty of vegetable soups.Daal water , kala chana soup

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Its a normal phenomenon. Rather than increasing the distance, i would suggest you keep the distance same for few days. You can take a tab. Neurokind-lc once a day after food for 10 days. After you come from your walk, drink a cup of coffee. Best regards.  Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.