Skin Warts

I have been facing warts problem for past 15years.have warts in armpit around 5-6,neck area around 6,head scalp 1,genital areas 3. 10years back I had electro cortisation also. But they erupted again after 12-14 months. I have taken homeopathic medicines also but of no great help. If I go for radio cotisation what is the cost? What is the assurance that after that it will not erupt again?

Mr. Nagaraju D
Dermatosurgeon 3 yrs exp Hyderabad

Dear patient Based on the description u mentioned, the lesions u r assuming to be warts might be skin tag or real warts... Real warts recur in very short period because of hpv infection.. And skin tags recur over a period of 5-10 years because of obesity and diabetes... Please consult near by dermatologist for further examination to say if it recurs or not and measures to take to prevent recurrence..
Dr. Suruchi Puri
Dermatologist/Cosmetologist 14 yrs exp Delhi
You can get them removed by laser or RF. They may recur and repeated sessions may be needed to decrease viral load. You can visit our website www.drsuruchipurimakeovers.com for detailed descriptions
Dr. Anchal Shah
Dermatologist 8 yrs exp Ahmedabad
Greetings Warts can be easily removed by radio frequency cautery or laser. There s a probability of recurrence cos viral infection is chronic .