Skin rashes
Red spots occurred on the body .l had done with blood test CBP the WBC count was around 13500. SKIN RASHES had on my stomach,ribs back etc . How to treat it r cure it ??? Pls reply
33 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. A.P Aparna
Homoeopath 16 yrs exp Hyderabad

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹350 for 24 hrs

I think u hav underwent these tests only after Doctor's advice.Did they say anything related?If u hav fever etc,diagnosis will b different.The medication could b suggested only after perdonal check up,condultation only.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.