Black spots and red rashes
Actually i have black spots on my leg and hands also after bath my skin iches and rashes apper which after some time turns into black spots. My face is also have same problem added to my face have small holes and black marks and as my complexion is dark they look awful please doc help me out because people insult me very much because of this..

You may be having atopic Eczema but I cannot be sure until I see the black spots. Please call me or send photos through online consult option via Practo app for proper examination diagnosis and treatment advice.

Recurring rash in same spot Red rash with whiteheads Rash that leaves dark spots