Skin rashes
I think I have rashes in my hand like lots and it also itching I think its bacterial infection can you suggest any ointment for my problem

Fungus  infection....common around skin folds like thighs and genitals.. avoid sweating, sharing clothes,towels and soap.. specific medicine required depends on the severity.. for detailed prescription do direct online consultation
Its a fungal infection. Please have it treated asap.
It looks like fungal infection, pls book online consultation for full treatment, as it needs formal medicine prescription to be uploaded
Book appointment