Ringworm and skin rashes
I am suffering in ringworm, I already consult skin specialist but i never seen any good result, so i used general skin crems cebet, btex, dk jel but ringworm improve day by day . now my left leg & hand infected 6-7 rings please suggest useful treatment

Dr. Rajdeep
Your ringworm has spread thanks to your self medication. You should have gone and told your dermatologist that treatment is not working. He/she would have suggested you better antifungals. Using creams like btex and other creams you mentioned contains steroids which only gives you relief from itching but makes the infection spread and damages your skin. You need to go visit a dermatologist and get proper antifungal therapy. You may have become resistant to regular antifungals and will require higher antifungals like itaconazole. Dr. Rajdeep Mysore. Chirag Hospital Bangalore