Rashes on hips
I have rashes on my hips. It looked like an infection and it is very itchy. I tried itch guard but it didn't work. Really worried. Kindly reply as to what I should do.

Dr. Adil Hingora
Homoeopath 7 yrs exp Raipur

External application can only suppress if for some time then again it will comes out from different area, so suggest you to visit any Qualified Homeopathic doctor.
Dr. Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician 3 yrs exp Mandya
Hello,, rash may be caused by many conditions, most common rashes are simple one can be treated easily, your rash need to be seen to see whether it is a rash or any fungal infection. Kindly get back with photo of rash or consult dermatologist. No need to worry with it.