Skin problm may b allergy
Hello doctor, There is something happening to my skin and it seems to be like small pimples. Went to a doctor he said that it is due to viral infection and a kind of allergy. Almost 7 days I am suffering from this. Also it is itching sometime, and it cover both hand , neck and stomach part too. Previous doc suggested me to take "calosoft AF and azithromycine 500mg".
83 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Satish Kumar Gadi (Lt Col)
General Physician 41 yrs exp Gurgaon

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹400 for 24 hrs

Since you have already taken treatment for the last seven days, viral infection should have subsided by now. It may be fungal infection, scabies or something else. It is better to consult your family physician or skin Specialist for the same without delay.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.