Skin problm may b allergy
Hello doctor, There is something happening to my skin and it seems to be like small pimples. Went to a doctor he said that it is due to viral infection and a kind of allergy. Almost 7 days I am suffering from this. Also it is itching sometime, and it cover both hand , neck and stomach part too. Previous doc suggested me to take "calosoft AF and azithromycine 500mg".

Dr. Satish Kumar Gadi (Lt Col)
General Physician 40 yrs exp Gurgaon

Since you have already taken treatment for the last seven days, viral infection should have subsided by now. It may be fungal infection, scabies or something else. It is better to consult your family physician or skin Specialist for the same without delay.