Blood allergy / Skin issu

Dr. Sorry for disturbance. I need you your advice and medicine to be taken right now. I got skin allergies whole body. I got rashes and itches all over body day before yesterday. I can see red bulgy skin like ANT bites all over body. It seems small and big size. And also something we can see blood shadow like stain outside the skin. I have taken Avil 2 and Cetrizine 10mg yesterday after lunch only once and I slept. I wake up at night 8pm. Looks and feel better. But Today morning again I got bulgy skin, I can feel pain in abdomen side, and I can feel some bulgy tissues and muscles all over the body, it looks whole body bulgy and fat littlebit. Again my whole body got same like Ant bites small and big. This is the first time I got like this kind of allergies in my life time. I can feel back ache, eye became dim and vision dull. I dont have allergy to any kind of food till day. I can see like cloth stain blood clot in my upper skin all over the body.

Dr. Shalini Kushwaha
Homeopath 3 yrs exp Lucknow

Hello. Consult a good Homoeopathic doctor at the earliest.
Dr. Shweta Vaibhav Tiwari
Homeopath 11 yrs exp Nagpur
It seem that you have some kind of allergy which you have not noticed and it is totally an allergic condition whether it maybe of food or any cosmetic or medicinal reaction ,so it require complete case taking but yes ,it is curable and nothing to worry
Dr. Manju Lihala
General Physician 36 yrs exp Kolkata
Please see a doctor immediately before your condition gets worse.