Legs swelling Constipation skin allergy
Noticed swelled legs from last week. Facing constipation issues ndd skin problems like acne allergy nd pimples... Feelings nt weakness mood swings..

Hello I understand your concerns Homeopathic constitutional treatment can help to treat it completely from the root itself without any sideffects that are part of conventional medicines please contact me directly or ask me at dramisha.com Online consultation and medicines at your doorstep also available nationally and internationally Warm regards Dr Amisha Mirchandani 09819      055014

For your leg swelling, need to know the extent of swelling and its nature- whether pitting type or not. After that only further tests or medication can be decided. For constipation, take fibre rich diet and less junk food. Take Avipathy churna - 10 gm bedtime with half glass warm water for 1 week. This is also good for your acne and pimples.
Consult a doctor personally in person or online.