Leg swelling

My father age is 65 . He is having a problem his leg is swelling staring from knee to foot . As he is a BP patient , he is taking bp medicine regularly . Can any one suggest me how he can make it cure.

Doctor Answers (2) on Leg swelling

Mr. Deepak Kumar Ambala | Yoga and Naturopathy
Dear just hot and cold leg bath. 2-1 ratio. Hot and cold. Sometimes it comes due long sitting. Just do one thing Mustered oil 20 ml, garlic pieces 4-5, cumin seeds 1 spoon. Boiled oil and put all 2 things in it till it become black. When its Luke warm massage it on legs. Down to up. Its will cure soon.
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. Since when does he have such a problem? Does it remain swollen throughout the day ? As of now, you can do foot end elevation by placing pillows under the legs while you sleep. What this will do is push the fluid in the direction of the gravity. Avoid tight foot wear, socks, clothing etc. Consult a physician in person for further evaluation. Regards