Skin problems
Hi, I have some skin problems like rash in my eyelids. Which is a best doctor to go to? My friend suggested not to go for allopathy as it has side effects. Is it true? He says homeopathy, cures from within the body, though may take time.

Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 30 yrs exp Kolkata

Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 33 yrs exp Kolkata
If your problems have not yet been solved, you may contact me through Practo dumdum Kolkata for your characterized treatment
Homeopath 7 yrs exp Bangalore
I think u may be suffering from blepharitis which can be caused due several causes like dandruff, bacterial etc. So please consult a homeopathic doctor n get examined to know the exact condition n treatment.