Skin problems
Dr. My skin is sensitive and oily . I want to know that how to prevent pimples, spots and holes from my face... Please suggest me any Ayurvedic medicine which have no side effect....

Sebaceous glands(oil producing glands) are more present in face. They are located at the root of hair follicles. Any obstruction to the pore the sebum or oil will gets collected and get infected with bacteria and will leads to different types of pimples. Wash your face intermittently with fine green gram powder and reduce the intake of oily foods. Do steam over the face with tulasi and neem leaves after that apply eladichoornam or nimbaharidradi choornam in butter milk daily. Take aragwadarishtam and khadirarishtam. Do purgation once in a month with avipaty choorna.