Skin care routine
Hi..i have oily and acne prone skin... I use saslic ds face wash Twice a day.. In the morning am using neutrogena ultra sheer suncrean and before bed time I use beneria skin brightening gel.. And I use benzoyl peroxide creamy wash twice or thrice a week. Should I include anything else in my skin care routine???

Lot of fluids.. for detailed information do direct online consultation with photos
Add a light profile non comedogenic moisturiser and you're good to go. Don't forget to drink loads of water