Skin allergies in foot
Please find attached image Why it's happening with my foot? It's around 7-8 months now and it's getting worse. Sometimes it happens in left foot and sometimes in right foot. Earlier it used to happen in my hand fingers. I'm not sure what should I do now.

Don't worry...you are suffering from eczematous dermatitis causing this problem... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription
It's a type of eczema. No need to worry. You have to identify the triggers which cause increase in your skin problem like working barefoot in dust or garden , any allergy to leather footwear etc... It can be easily controlled by specific medications. Need to ask a few questions before prescribing the appropriate treatment.
consult online with me for detailed prescription and guidance
This is an inflammatory skin condition which can cause itching sensation, Reddish discolouration and pus filled skin lesions with scaling of skin in affected areas. It is specifically seen on sole .You should consult dermatologist for expert opinion.
It may be foot eczema or plantar keratoderma. Kindly video consult for history and management.
Like like an infection. Any pain Any history of diabetes Send other details and take proper consultation.