Corn Foot after surgery

I have had a corn in my left foot. I had consulted with a doctor and undergone a surgery to remove the same. After that the skin was healing slowly. Then one more corn came and I had used corn cap for 3 weeks. It had gone after that. Skin has formed in the place where I had surgery. But it's little hard. It was not painful before. But now, It started giving some pain. What should I do? Should I use corn cap ?

Doctor Answers (1) on Corn Foot after surgery

Hi. Greetings, Don't use a a corn cap, the skin will become very soggy and heal slowly. Better you use a salicylic acid paste 12 % daily night and Vaseline jelly daily morning. This would help in keeping skin soft. Wear soft padded foot wear . this is most important to prevent recurrence. Hope this helps. For further queries, send message on private follow up chat or see a dermatologist near you. Dr Govind Suresh Mittal, Excel care hospital, Bangalore.