Corns on foot
Which doctor shall I contact for removal of corn..It is getting pain day by day. What care shall I take.
8629 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Hi. Greetings . see a dermatologist or a dermatosurgeon. You'll need to soak you feet followed by paring of corn and removal of core. This is not very painful. Modify your for wear for good support and to prevent recurrences. Hope this helps.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
7/9 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?

This question featured in :

How to remove leg corn Is corn good for diabetes Surgical removal of foot corns
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.