Ya. The following advice would help you.
1. Have a protein rich diet and drink lots of water.
2. Take the excercise gradually and don't rush into it or else it will result in muscle problems.
3. Proper breathing techniques are very important therefore study a little about what excercise should be done how and what are the proper breathing techniques as this will give you better results.
4. Train under a certified trainer.
5. Hard work is very important.
All the best.
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.