Sir my mouth is not full
Rajshree efect from my mouth is not open sir please help me thoda sa bhi tetaa mai kha nahi pata so I am a lot problem please help me

Dr. Aseem Agrawal
Orthodontist 7 yrs exp Mumbai
your problem can have multiple causes. if it is due to tobacco use in any form, you need to get it checked as soon as possible by a dentist. if it is due to gastric upset, you need to see a gastroenterologist to check if you have gastric ulcers. most commonly it is due to improper diet and high stress, which should get resolved with multivitamins and lot of water and bland food. I would recommend to get a long standing ulcer checked.