Shouting while asleep
My issue is that I shout while I'm asleep. This happens randomly on some days. I dont get dreams & also I dont recollect what I shout about.. I get to know about this only when others tell me.

Hello... I understand your situation, based on the history you have given I think you should know that human body require atleast 6-8hrs of sleep.. Without that a person will be irritable, drowsy, difficulty in recollecting recent things if severely sleep deprived, peeson feels easy tiredness... So I suggest you to do some morning brisk walking, meditation and yoga to destress.... There are certain hospital which has sleep clinics who can address your issue kindly visit that center... Good luck...

Urinating while asleep