Shoulder pain
I'm 16 years old, not active, and I have really bad shoulder pain, constipation, and cramps in my right leg.

TAKE BRYONIA 200 4 PILLS 3 TIMES AND LET ME KNOW

Hi dear a  homeopathic constitutional treatment will give you a permanent cure naturally You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance Medicines will reach you via courier services
Hello, Thanks for your query on Practo "As" per your clinical history is concerned do a detailed clinical examination by your Doctor and do a blood differential count to confirm exact pathology. Do take a multivitamin caps along with vitamin b 12 and calcium.
Your doctor may recommend the following changes to relieve your constipation: 1)Try to Increase your fiber intake. Adding fiber to your diet increases the weight of your stool and speeds its passage through your intestines. Slowly begin to eat more fresh fruits and vegetables each day. Choose whole-grain breads and cereals. 2)Do exercise most days of the week. Physical activity increases muscle activity in your intestines. Try to fit in exercise most days of the week. 3)Don't ignore the urge to have a bowel movement. Take your time in the bathroom, allowing yourself enough time to have a bowel movement without distractions and without feeling rushed. 5)Several types of laxatives exist. Each works somewhat differently to make it easier to have a bowel movement.So discuss with your Doctor about a Stool softeners containing [liquid parrafin]. Stool softeners moisten the stool by drawing water from the intestines. 6)Try to drink more than 10 glasses of water every day. Hope that helps
Dear , consult any doctor for temporary relief . For your problems ,& permanent treatment,in Ayurveda excellent remedy are available so consult any Ayurvedic physician
u can consult me or any Ayurvedic physician
have Healthy diet excercise yoga Pranayama , fiber rich diet , have plenty of water , morning walk , mentain food timings
You are just 16 then too symptoms are more.. can u tell me your lifestyle because lifestyle is the main issue where your indigestion is main cause and so the symptoms.. You can consult me for further.
Sir homoeopathic treatment can permanently cure this problem of yours without any side effects rapidly effectively and efficiently
you need to consult me online through this platform and medicines medicines will be sent to you by courier