Shoulder muscle pulled
Hello Doctor, my left shoulder muscle pulled badly which is paining last one month, I have take out X-rays but their is not fracture, please suggest me any therapy or tablets for cure this, thanks

Dr. Sanjay Erande
General Physician 12 yrs exp Pune

You have said that your shoulder muscle pulled, that mean it may sprain or only muscle spasm. Many times it doesn't reflects any abnormalities in X ray. Advance investigation Scan /MRI might show any changes. But. ..... Ayurvedic treatment remains the same .So you should consult a ayurvedic physician. Ayurvedic medicines, Panchakarma, Upnaha, Lepana, Massage with warm oil like Mahanarayan Tail and Shashtikshali pindsweda will be helpful for you

Pulling pain in shoulder