Muscle and hamstring pull

Hello doctor, while masturbating I pulled my muscles and hamstring because of stretching. I feel my bones, joints, muscles are very weak. Every time when I do physical work, I'm getting these kind of injuries. I'm getting full body pain. Low back pain, finger pains, elbow pains, knee pains, etc are some of the pains that I am experiencing. Why am I getting all these pains? 2 months back, I went to an orthopaedic surgeon. After the clinical test, he asked me some blood test reports. I had high uric acid in my blood. So he prescribed me some medicines for 3 weeks. Even after taking all these medicines, my problems haven't get solved. What should I do now? Help me. Thank you.

Doctor Answers (4) on Muscle and hamstring pull

Dr. Anuradha Sharma Noida | Orthopedic Physiotherapist
With medicine plenty fluids
Dr. Tanuj Garg Noida | Physiotherapist
In my opinion your uric acid levels have not become normal so you need to continue with the medication for a month and den you need to get it checked once again.. as you are saying that you are getting pain everywhere in the body you must also go for calcium vitamin d and vitamin b 12 levels checked I think that will be deranged as well... so if they are deranged then you need to take medications for that...and stop masturbating on a regular basis... becoz body becomes weak if anybody does it daily...get well soon take care...
Dr. Vishwas Virmani Noida | Physiotherapist
Towel Hamstring Stretch Lie on the back, supporting the thigh with the hand or with a towel wrapped around it.. Slowly straighten the knee until a stretch is felt in the back of the thigh, trying to get the bottom of the foot to face the ceiling, one leg at a time. Hold the position initially for 10 seconds, and gradually work up to 20 to 30 seconds. Seated Hamstring Stretch While sitting at the edge of a chair, straighten one leg in front of the body with the heel on the floor. Then, sit up straight and try pushing the navel towards the thigh without leaning the trunk of the body forwards. Hold this stretch for 30 seconds Repeat 3 times for each leg.
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello I would suggest you to go for a follow up to check if your uric acid levels are within the normal range now secondly I would suggest you to do regular exercises so that you start feeling better as your fitness level our stamina level will increase thank you