Short height
My height is only 4'10 only can I increase now?? moreover my weight is only 34 which is very less so please suggest me how to gain weight normally or can I increase my height now??? because my age is 23

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

Sorry to say but height won't increase in this age. Ya u can increase ur weight by 10 KGS that too muscle gain and it will be good to increase weight as ur looks will look good with increase in weight.
Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, human stops growing when they cross adolescent age group that is, 18-20 years in females, around 21 years in male. Once you cross that age your growth plate in long bone closes and you grow no more, what you have is your maximum of your life time, and you won't grow any more with any medicines or any life style changes.