Shin bone pain
I am suffering from pain in shin bones on both right and left leg and ankle bone on left leg since past 3-4 weeks.. Whenever I take break from running (a part of regular exercise regime) it becomes alright. Again when I start running or jogging, it starts all over again and becomes severe that I find difficulty in walking.. Is it normal or are there chances of any other problem. Running of 1km is a part of my daily routine.. I hv started this since past 2 and a half months. I have been taking vit D capsules "Lumia 60k " since past 2months with 1tab per week. my height is 5ft, weight 56kg.

Rule out stress fractures and thyroid issues with xray, MRI and blood parameters.
It may be just due to fatigue but if the pain is severe, As your symptoms suggest u could be suffering from chronic compartment syndrome. Consult an orthopaedic surgeon for clinical examination.