Sex problem

Very less sex stamina when doning sex my wife my pennies is very small size so my wife is not satisfy in sex.
views-icons 440 Views bookmarks-icon 2 Bookmarks 2 Shares Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (3) on Sex problem

Hay buddy, genital shared its imp as Rakta sthan n now modern medicine also sharing d same, its power depend on how much ur Heart can pump into n health of Arteries. And Amala is best care taker of health of All Arteries in u.. So consider to consult AYURVEDIC Approach for Rasayana n Vajikaran after detox. Ayurved shares range of food n drinks n routine to boost Performance.. For long..
Home Remedies For Male Low Libido : Sexual impotence in men is a common problem whose frequency tends to increase with age. So before you start losing your sexual power, understand that being impotent doesn't mean you have to suffer the problem forever. Sexual impotence in men is a common problem whose frequency tends to increase with age. So before you start losing your sexual power, understand that being impotent doesn't mean you have to suffer the problem forever. Home remedies come in handy to help men achieve greater sexual potency. "Some of these remedies may help, but they may prove ineffective for others. The traditional banana is made in potassium, however it's additionally loaded with vitamin B supplements that increase energy levels that are coupled to sex-drive. Avocados are weighted with vitamin B complex, that boosts energy levels and gets the mind and therefore the body right for sex. Eggs - that are laden with vitamins B5 and B6 - and numerous styles of around the bend promote the assembly of hormones. Grind equal quantities of black gram, rice wheat and long pepper; fry this in pure clarified butter and cook it with milk. Add some sugar to that before uptake. Create a combination of triphala powder and water, before adding a spoon if pure honey; take this within the morning. Place a teaspoon of honey into a glass of milk; it extremely helps to drive the system, giving a sense of vitality and energy. Meditation, yoga or paying attention to soft music. Manage your stress levels; if you're feeling drained and wiped out, then a coffee sex-drive could be a natural consequence of this. Avoid alcohol, smoking and soft medicine.
Dr. Hithysh BM Bangalore | General Physician
Hello erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation should be ruled out consult urologist and sex therapist for further evaluation and treatment.