Sex problem
But antidepressants causes my sex problem more, can i overcome depression without antidepressants? If yes plz tell me how to overcome? Because when i take antidepressant i feel great but it wrosen my sex drive, so i stop taking it, and now i want to overcome it in otherways, is it possible?? Sir if yes tell me how it possible?? Plz plz plz sir

Hello.......Sexual side effects are common with antidepressants in both men and women,switch on to antidepressant which has fewer effect on sexual activity..  For that you must consult  psychiatrist..  Don3 change tablet  on your own..  Consult  doctor and explain your problem.