Is oral sex risky??
Hi.. I had sex with my gf. I love oral sex. I have done oral sex with her lot of time. For me oral sex is the best part of sex hour. Is oral sex risky are there any problems caused due to it? What neccesary measure should i take next time when having oral sex?

Dr. Neelima Deshpande
Sexologist 26 yrs exp Pune

Thank you for your question. You don't mention if you are giving or receiving oral sex. Any contact with body fluids carries a risk of sexually transmitted infections. You should always use condoms when receiving oral sex and a Dam when giving oral sex. Oral sex is not harmful and is a great skill to have. Most men don't understand oral sex apart from receiving it. hope this answers your query