Severe painfull piles

I have severe piles problem last 5 years.. it become more after my delivery .. am suffering a lot by severe pain. Can anyone suggest me is homeopathy will cure piles permanently? daily it's very critical for me to do bowel movements . Am having 7months child. Do anyone suggest what I do ?

Doctor Answers (6) on Severe painfull piles

Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 6th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Kolkata | Homeopath
Dr
A. K. Mandal here for you. May contact for your characterized treatment in homoeopathy with proper case taking through Practo location dumdum Kolkata
Hello,
As per your symptoms and photograph provided, it appears that you maybe suffering from fissure rather piles. The projections you have are probably sentinel piles due to fissure. In fissure there is severe pain after stool. In piles, there is pain when it is thrombosed. It is better if you get it examined by a surgeon. You also didn't mention about the bleeding so it's difficult to diagnose without proper symptoms. In both the conditions, homoeopathic medicines work well.

Regards

Dr. Adil Hingora Raipur | Homeopath
Piles can be very well treatable with homeopathic medicine, acute pain or splinter like can be controlled with in 2, 3 days, for treatment you can visit pilesexpert.com
Piles post delivery is commonly because of calcium deficiency. Start calcium suppliments. Consult for permanent cure. Very effective treatment available.
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.. Well first thing is you need to bring about dietary modifications like eating more of green leafy vegetables,fibre like oats...you need to drink lot of water....avoid spicy food and oily food...do not strain while passing stools...try to drink warm glass if water empty stomach in the morning...you can also do sitz bath...that is out some warn me water in a tub and you sit on that... consult a surgeon...thank you