Severe pain - left elblow
Pain in left hand elbow. Whenever i fold my elbow or try to lift something with my left hand, there will be a slight pain in my left elbow. I find little difficulty in driving 2 wheeler as well from couple of days.

Dr. Amol Kadu
Orthopedic Surgeon 17 yrs exp Nagpur

pain in elbow can be multifactorial and daignosis depends on its precise lacation. as per description of your compliant, it looks like Tennis elbow. for that you have to give rest to your elbow. stop lifting weights and stop doing those involve gripping and twisting your forearm. Ultarsound therapy can also help. my advice will be to get examine by an orthopaedic surgeon and get it diagnosed properly.
Dr. Rahul chepuri
Pediatric Physiotherapist 6 yrs exp Hyderabad
Hello!! Based on your complaints it might be tennis elbow if you have pain on outer side of elbow! So please apply hot pack or ice and brace your elbow while doing hand activities !! For further info please contact me in private chat
Dr. Suhel A Khan
Orthopedist 5 yrs exp Pune
You are probably suffering from Tennis elbow. And can get relief by avoiding lifting weights, and avoiding screwing type movements of the forearm. Try forearm stretches. And consult an Orthopaedic surgeon for medications.