Tenns Elbow - masturbtion

I have moderate pain in my tennis elbow area. I s there any relation between excessive masturbation and this pain ?

Dr. Raviraj Francis
Sports and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist 7 yrs exp Mumbai

Hello there....well let me tell you masturbation is a natural and safe way to release your sexual urges....however overdoing it may cause problems....excessive alternating forearm activity usually leads to swollen tendons on the outer side of your elbow which is termed as tennis elbow....if your elbow is hurting apply ice every 4 hourly for first 48-72 hours...and later you can switch over to diclofinac based topical gel.... also limit your masturbation. Regards & take care.
Dr. Deepak Rehlan
Physiotherapist 13 yrs exp Delhi

Yes there is definitely a relation between masturbation and tennis elbow as tennis elbow occurs because of overuse of forearm and arm muscles and while doing masturbation there is always overuse of forearm and arm muscles. So you can use tennis elbow bands while doing masturbation, it would provide support to your forearm muscles and it would definitely decrease your pain to some extent.

Hello... It's more commonly seen tennis players. That's why it's given name tennis elbow.its condition caused by overuse of arm, forearm, and hand muscles that results in elbow pain...so it could also be due to masturbation... Avoid masturbation involve in some other activities...
Dr. Saurabh Bhalla
Occupational Therapist 6 yrs exp Delhi
Usually the Wrist is more involved in act, but possibly the elbow bend involved , can certainly trigger the pain . It is advisable to apply Icepack on elbow before and post you masturbate. and also try keeping your arm straight from elbow for as long as possible (during sleep, during, walking, and also when not engaged in masturbating)
Try keeping arm straight for most of the time
STAY HEALTHY