Tenns Elbow - masturbtion
I have moderate pain in my tennis elbow area. I s there any relation between excessive masturbation and this pain ?

Dr. Raviraj Francis (PT)
Sports and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist 10 yrs exp Mumbai

Hello there....well let me tell you masturbation is a natural and safe way to release your sexual urges....however overdoing it may cause problems....excessive alternating forearm activity usually leads to swollen tendons on the outer side of your elbow which is termed as tennis elbow....if your elbow is hurting apply ice every 4 hourly for first 48-72 hours...and later you can switch over to diclofinac based topical gel.... also limit your masturbation. Regards & take care.
Dr. Deepak Rehlan (PT)
Physiotherapist 13 yrs exp Delhi

Yes there is definitely a relation between masturbation and tennis elbow as tennis elbow occurs because of overuse of forearm and arm muscles and while doing masturbation there is always overuse of forearm and arm muscles. So you can use tennis elbow bands while doing masturbation, it would provide support to your forearm muscles and it would definitely decrease your pain to some extent.
Dr. Bipin Ninan Abraham
Tennis elbow (lateral epicondylitis) is a painful condition that occurs when tendons in your elbow are overloaded, usually by repetitive motions of the wrist and arm. Despite its name, athletes aren't the only people who develop tennis elbow. People whose jobs feature the types of motions that can lead to tennis elbow include plumbers, painters, carpenters and butchers. The pain of tennis elbow occurs primarily where the tendons of your forearm muscles attach to a bony bump on the outside of your elbow. Pain can also spread into your forearm and wrist. It is possible that you may have developed tennis elbow by excessive masturbation, but it is likely to not be the only cause. Tennis elbow often gets better on its own. But if painkillers and other self-care measures aren't helping, you should physical therapy. Severe cases of tennis elbow may require surgery. The following steps may help: - Avoid activities that aggravate your elbow pain and rest well. - You can have painkillers to reduce the pain and make it manageable. - You can but an elbow brace which will give you some relief - Apply ice or a cold pack for 15 minutes three to four times a day. - Make sure that you are using proper technique for your activities and avoiding repetitive wrist motions. If the condition persists or worsens visit an orthopedician
Follow the steps as advised
If condition persists or worsens visit the orthopedician at the earliest
Dr. Saurabh Bhalla
Occupational Therapist 6 yrs exp Delhi
Usually the Wrist is more involved in act, but possibly the elbow bend involved , can certainly trigger the pain . It is advisable to apply Icepack on elbow before and post you masturbate. and also try keeping your arm straight from elbow for as long as possible (during sleep, during, walking, and also when not engaged in masturbating)
Try keeping arm straight for most of the time
STAY HEALTHY
Dr. Venkat Raghav
Hello... It's more commonly seen tennis players. That's why it's given name tennis elbow.its condition caused by overuse of arm, forearm, and hand muscles that results in elbow pain...so it could also be due to masturbation... Avoid masturbation involve in some other activities...

My elbow hurts when i move it Right elbow pain causes How to get rid of elbow pain