Severe pain in heels
I am having severe pain in my left side heels. Whenever I got up after sitting for long.. I feel pain and difficulty in walking

Dr. Mangesh Darekar
Orthopedist 10 yrs exp Pune

Yours is a classical case of plantar fascitis, I would suggest you to take some analgesics, and change of footwear to soft sole ones, or silicon inserts in shoes. In addition to that there are some stretching exercises you can try out with the help of Physio. Also an x-ray will be helpful, to check for bony spur if any.
Dr. Hitesh N Patel
Pain Management Specialist 13 yrs exp Ahmedabad
Get a X-ray done and take pain killers for the same. Pain may be due to spur or plantar fascitis. If it's not improving with medicines and other conservative measures, you can get lithotripsy done. It's a machine which can break the spur and also help in plantar fascitis. The machine is available here and it's results are good.