Severe lower back pain while sitting
I had a forcep delivery last month since then I had problem sitting due to pain in tail none but from the last 3 days I am not able to sit even for 5 mins die to lower back pain

Please meet an experienced physiotherapist and get the treatment done. Otherwise it might bother you in child care and feeding the baby.
See a physiotherapist. sit on soft surface. you can also use a donut pillow or ring pillow meanwhile.
Avoid prolonged sitting. specially slouch sitting. you can Google slouch sitting pics to understand correctly what needs to be avoided. Take care.