Severe lower back pain

Having lower back pain since past 2013. Went through lot of medications and physiotherapy but could not get permanent relief, it's like some time the pain will be negligible,sometime mild and sometime very serious. It feels as if something is pinching in back or its like something hot stuck in lower back. Had x-ray and it was normal. I even tried patanjali ayurvedic medicines and got some relief too but as soon as I left the medicines it started aching again. If I ride a bike , lift something, sleep in ac, do gym then the pain will surely occur. Don't know what to do for this pain, whom to consult.

Doctor Answers (2) on Severe lower back pain

Dr. Suchita K Taparia Noida | Sports and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist
Hello dear...you need to take physiotherapy for long time with a specialist doctor...you need *neural mobilizations * strengthing of core muscle *pilates exercise with electro therapy.. This treatment gives you fully relief...One more think before start treatment Ineed full physical activity levels test thanks dear...
Sharath Kumar K N Mandya | General Physician
Hello, Low back pain is caused by injury to a muscle (strain) or ligament (sprain). Common causes include improper lifting, poor posture, lack of regular exercise, fracture, ruptured disk, or arthritis.Often, the only symptom is pain in the lower back.Most low back pain goes away on its own in two to four weeks. Physical therapy and pain relievers can help., for muscle strain and sprain. Avoid lifting heavy weight, sit, stand and walk straight, you can do back stretching exercise to prevent backache, Consult physiotherapist.