Severe headache

Hello doctor, This is my second question.. I am suffering from severe headache from last 3 years after my accident in which I had 12 stitches on my head(scalp). I have undergone so many medicines but it just gave me relief for 2-3 hours. I just want to know what happened to me and what is the proper medication for this.

Doctor Answers (3) on Severe headache

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. 

I can understand your concern. 
Its unfortunate that you are in so much pain.
But what kind of injury was it?
Did it involve the neural tissue?
You should have attached the CT scan results so that we could have got a idea if you had any organic disorder.
Kindly consult a neurologist in person for further evaluation and management. 
Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore

Hello. You need to personally Visit a good homoeopathic doctor in your locality for detailed case history and treatment by homoeopathic mode of treatment.
Unless the details of your injury, tests you might have Undergone, treatment undertaken, are available, it is difficult to suggest any treatment. This may be psychological but the underlying medical problem should be ruled out first.
It will be better if you can consult your family physician for better understanding of the disease and treatment.