I can understand your concern.
Your question is incomplete. We need more details. Do you have refractive error?
Do you suffer from high blood pressure problem?
How often do you get the headache?
Is the headache localised to any one particular portion of the head?
Do you also get vomitings or dizziness?
Kindly consult a MD consultant physician in person for further evaluation and management.
Dr. Anil kumar jain.
1. When did the Headache first start ( First Significant Headache ) The first time ?
2. How many days per month this headache happens ?
3.Is the headache localised to any particular portion or is it generalized to all the head?
4. Is it in half side of the head ?
5. Is it localised to one eye ?
6. What's the severity of Headache on a scale of 1 to 10 ?
7. Do you Have any - Nausea, Sinus problem, Visual problem, Aura , inability to tolerate bright light or high sound?
8. Any neck pain, heaviness of head , numbness and tingling of arms, Giddiness?
9. Any stress from work or family ?
10. Any Headache triggers - weather , Smoking, Drinking, Menstruation, Missing a meal, coffee, cheese , heavy food ?
If more than five answers are yes, we have found your problem. Please consult us in private for the treatment.
Possible causes of yr headache are-Migraine,Eye sight problem,Rhinosinusitis,BP(Blood pressure).Check yr eye power by eye Specialist.For rhinosinusitis,do CT Scan of sinuses by consulting ENT Specialist.Measure BP.Take the following tab for Migraine-Tab Sibelius(10mg) 1tab after dinner for one month,Tab Valance-OD(500mg) after dinner for 20 days.Tab Vasograin 1 tab during headache after food.Avoid intense light,loud sound,tension/stress.Review after 1 month.
Headache in which area?how many times per day/perweek/per month/per year.any salivation,nausea(vomiting like sensation),eye pain,how is your sight, any other drugs taking,what's makes you increase in headache.stress?sleep,any Ct scan report neck pain?dental pain?.after obtaining relevant history physical examination I can come to conclusion.
check sugar,bp cholesterol ,have papsmear and mammogram screening tests