Doctor Answers (5) on Severe headache
I can understand your concern.
Your question is incomplete. We need more details. Do you have refractive error?
Do you suffer from high blood pressure problem?
How often do you get the headache?
Is the headache localised to any one particular portion of the head?
Do you also get vomitings or dizziness?
Kindly consult a MD consultant physician in person for further evaluation and management.
Dr. Anil kumar jain.
2. How many days per month this headache happens ?
3.Is the headache localised to any particular portion or is it generalized to all the head?
4. Is it in half side of the head ?
5. Is it localised to one eye ?
6. What's the severity of Headache on a scale of 1 to 10 ?
7. Do you Have any - Nausea, Sinus problem, Visual problem, Aura , inability to tolerate bright light or high sound?
8. Any neck pain, heaviness of head , numbness and tingling of arms, Giddiness?
9. Any stress from work or family ?
10. Any Headache triggers - weather , Smoking, Drinking, Menstruation, Missing a meal, coffee, cheese , heavy food ?
If more than five answers are yes, we have found your problem. Please consult us in private for the treatment.