Severe depression

I hate my job,  i have no one to talk to,  no boyfriend no husband no friends.  I can't talk to my family because they have their own problems.  I tried changing my job but couldn't succeed. I m very depressed i dont know what to do anymore. As long as i remember i have felt this way.
views-icons 216 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Dr. Amod Borkar
Neuropsychiatrist 16 yrs exp Pune
What you are actually seeking is novelty in your life n you seem to be stuck in a rut which is vicious cycle. Every time you tell yourself that you are depressed you are actually inviting those lonely, Self defeating emotions. U need to break out of this pattern. As your mental state is concerned, you will benefit with psychotherapy. If required you may need little medication.
Dr. Sugandha Gupta
Psychiatrist 11 yrs exp Delhi
you seem to be suffering from depressive disorder and should consult a Psychiatrist for thorough assessment. Things will certainly improve with medication and psychotherapy.