Severe back pain
Back pain starts when working in standing or sitting position, pain comes up to neck, pa in receeds when resting in sleeping position

Your problem is continuous work on system. Take frequent breaks. Use working desk Correct Posture Daily exercises Decrease screen time Sos painkillers and consult if no improvement
Thanks
Dear mam, There many questions unanswered here like how long is the pain? Does you working involves lot of bending? Is your posture correct? Is there and tingling numbness or radiculopathy? All these questions are really very important to guide a long term treatment. Short term can be given by Medicines but long term treatment can only be given by lifestyle modification which we can help as how to sit how to work and what to when there is pain. To do hot fermentation or cold. To exercise or not to exercise.
It is a very vast subject to guide you. Please let us know if we can help you. Book an appointment with Dr Sachin Jain on below link.
Hi Consult directly with me through Practo for detail discussion, history , treatment plan and prescription. Here u can chat or can do audio or video call . Click on this link and get connected with me https://prac.to/dr-rahul-jaju-orthopedist-1-dir