Segmental vitiligo
I have vitiligo from last 20 years. I have a family history for this disease. There are few patches only on my left leg below knee and they were stable but I had suffered from Tuberculosis 3 years ago after which some new patches were formed but now it is stable. I am taking a homepathy treatment from last 2 years medicine like ammi visnaga and vitilise but the recovery is very slow and also apply Melgain lotion from last 4 months but not able to see any result. Kindly suggest what should i do?

Your location of vitiligo patches suggest the remedy for its cure. Also the history of TB helps in treating it to the best.
Consult at practo direct chat for prescription. There are series of medicines required in varying potencies over a period of 5-6 months.
Take probiotic foods

How to stop vitiligo spreading Melgain lotion for vitiligo Is vitiligo hereditary