Vitiligo problem
I have vitiligo since the last 4 years. I have white patches on neck and chest. My previous treatment included:- 1. Tablet Orofer (after lunch) 2. Tablet Meganeuron (after breakfast) 3. Melgain lotion (after morning bath) 4. Exposure to direct sunlight (10 mins before lunch) 5. Tacoz forte ointment (after dinner) I continued the treatment for 3-4 months but there was no improvement in the vitiligo problem. I am from Mumbai (nearest station is Marine Lines) Please help. Thank you.

U need more specific medicine.... Do direct online consultation  by sending photos, otherwise meet me at my clinic, for accurate diagnosis and treatment

Fast cure for vitiligo Ayurvedic diet for vitiligo Melgain lotion for vitiligo