Seeing an imaginery man

She is seeing an imaginary man at our home. And she is talking with him. And also that man replying her. That man is telling false things to my mother. He is trying to make my mother and father fight. But we can't see that man. Is it ghost or it has any scientific reason.

Ms. Hema Sampath
Clinical Psychologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

May be there is less compatability between your parents. Also may be you romantic never had her opinion to talk about. She has found a way to tell all her feelings about your dad through this tool. Do take her to a psychologist and get her treated.
Dr. Sugandha Gupta
Psychiatrist 11 yrs exp Delhi
Hello, as Dr. Kavita has already explained it to you, please do not delay help seeking and consult a psychiatrist near you as soon as possible. There symptoms are suggestive of an ongoing psychotic illness.. A comprehensive assessment and management will help your mother recover.. Hope this helps you..
Dr. Kavita Sagarkar
Psychiatrist 21 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi, as I understand it your mother is having hallucinations. She may be hearing someone speak bad things even when no one is around and you may find her talking to herself as she believes that the other person is talking to her. How long is this going on? Any associated fever? If no fever or other illness, it is likely to be a Psychiatric condition called Psychosis. Please take her to a Psychiatrist .  This may be Schizophrenia. It is a treatable condition and she will become much better with medication. Hope this helps ,All the best!
Ms. SnehaJanaki Ramesh
Counselling Psychologist 3 yrs exp Mumbai
Hello It would be advisable that you take your mother to see a mental health professional, who would be able to talk to you all and then give you a line of treatment, if necessary. Goodluck