Fear of seeing death man
I get fear of seeing death people,, if I happened to see them I'm not able to for that whole week,, I never slept alone,, is there any treatment for this?

Dr. Sharanabasappa A
Psychiatrist 8 yrs exp Bangalore

The above problem can be treated easily with adequate psycho education, and systemic desensitization technique .
Dr. Sugandha Gupta
Psychiatrist 12 yrs exp Delhi
It seems you are talking about nightmares wherein you see dead people. Howsoever, more details would be required such as the duration & frequency of these, if the dead people you see in your dreams are close family members or strangers, if they are actually dead or alive in reality, also if you have such mental images in awake state etc. You need to see a psychiatrist for a thorough & detailed evaluation before a complete diagnosis can be made. But medication & counseling shall surely help you, so seek a personal visit soon.

Seeing spots in left eye Bleeding from mouth after death Blood coming out of mouth after death