Scalp dandruff patches
Few days back I shaved my son head then saw 4 to 5 dandruff patches. He is having lots of pimples on the face and back. Kindly suggest the treatment.

Don't worry...he is suffering from seborrheic dermatitis causing dandruff... Medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription
Hello dear. You have seborrheic dermatitis. It can be treated with medicines. For best results and a prescription, kindly consult me directly via online consultation in Practo Or You can visit my clinic in Delhi