Same weight during diet

Hello doctor , my weight 68 kgs and height 5 ' 2" . As earlier my weight 76 kgs i have reduce my weight by diet and some cardio exercises. After 68 kgs I'm doing same exercises and diet but I can't reduce my weight below 68 kgs . I want reduce weight upto 55 kgs...I need some diet plans and another way to reduce my weight help me
views-icons 130 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (3) on Same weight during diet

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani Pune | Dietitian/Nutritionist
U need to reduce 17 KGS I can help 4-5 KGS in month. You need to change diet and choose wisely. Surely can help u
Ms. Rashmi Sharma Faridabad | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Introduce fruit once in a day. Green tea twice in a day. Salad and veg in all three meals. Avoid carbohydrate in dinner. Eat fresh , think less and drink lots of water
Ms. Sadia Sana Hyderabad | Dietitian/Nutritionist
That was really good to know you have reduced around 8 kg of weight naturally. But miss now your body is used to that kind of diet, that is why you are unable to shred more weight. Do one simple thing. Minimise around 500 calories from your current regular diet and increase your exercise output to more 1 hour in a day from current. Drink lots of pure and clean water. Avoid juices rather prefer whole fruits and vegetables. Decrease carbohydrate in your diet and increase protein. That is if you are taking 5 chapatis in whole day and little rice, then include sprouts and veggies more and reduce quantity of rice even more and chapatis to 3 in number. Understood? Any other queries or want to have appointment message me personally. I can provide you regular diet and exercise routine, if you are interested.