Sad and confuse life

Hello ..i always thinking of myself that my mind is not working as it work before i have fear of going outside whenever i would go i lost my self in different world i don't remember what i was learning..i don't understand what is going through me.. every thing was good up to 12th standard but after i was shifted to my uncle home my life change i face so much tension my aunty is not liking me .she always behave rude to me due to this i was gone to depression..i was running from home and lost for 3 days then my family members find me in worst condition along side in the streets after that i don't focus on studies after that i once again fall in depression this time i was angry i slap people without any reason even i slap a doctor where i was checked after few days i was fine my dad think that i was taken drugs its been 6 year i was thinking so much now i feel my mind stop and i don't feel that blood is flowing in my mind. what i will do now.

Doctor Answers (2) on Sad and confuse life

Dr. Sugandha Gupta Delhi | Psychiatrist
The difficulties you are facing can be most likely due to a mood disorder( depression or bipolar disorder) and as per your symptoms, it is of severe intensity. It is of real concern that you have been suffering for so long. Howsoever, you should know that with proper help, you shall be able to overcome these. Kindly seek psychiatric help as soon as possible, both medication and psychotherapy combined shall be the best approach for you. Do not hesitate and practice healthy lifestyle techniques in the meanwhile. Hope this helps.
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Consult nearest psychiatrist as you require detalied counseling session and you may require medications such as SSRI or tricyclic antidepressants... With that fallow relaxation techniques like yoga, meditation,avoid alcohol, smoking, coffee, tea...have good sleep and develop healthy food habits..good luck.