Rupture of eardrum
I am having bad cough since few days and I have ruptured my eardrum due to that. Please let me know the treatment for this.

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

You need to meet an ENT Surgeon who needs to treat your nose & throat infection aggressively, to stop the ear discharge. Use silicone earplugs to waterproof ears while bathing. Once ear dries up, the small perforation will heal spontaneously.
Dr. D.Vidyasagar
Rhinologist 11 yrs exp Hyderabad

Medical management and keep ears dry . Can observe for three months if the ear drum heals itself, then no issues! if not then plan for surgery.