ENT Eardrum surgery
I have consulted a doctor for my damaged eardrum recently. Thing is I had done same operation 10 years ago but my eardrum is ruptured again. The doctor I did consult have suggested me to go for conchoplasty surgery first. This is because, according to her my ear drum gets damaged because of pressure difference from cold and blockage. I am not really sure if this is really required. Can anyone please explain is there any need to have 2 surgeries.

Please use this app to find and meet a good ENT Specialist in your city to examine you & do the needful. If you are able to make it to Bangalore, I would be very happy to help you out myself. My clinic Healthcare@Basaveshwaranagar is easily navigable on Google Maps.

Ear drum perforation is always the effect of a disease somewhere else. It your case it might be because of disease in your nose. She might be right.Treat the cause & then the effect. That way you can avoid reperforation.

Eardrum surgery side effects Eardrum damage symptoms Hole in eardrum surgery